Working as part of a team you'll also need to be able to work on your own initiative. We offer seasonal menus that change regularly using fresh local veg and meat produce, and you will also have the opportunity to be creative with menu ideas for special events.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter (subject to policy)
- 70p an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day.
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period.
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers
The Poldhu has a warm, welcoming and relaxing environment, with a vibrant community of residents, relatives, staff and friends. Set in 10 acres of grounds overlooking Poldhu Cove on the Lizard in Cornwall, the home has spacious lounges, a beautiful dining room and comfortably decorated bedrooms, with sea views.