- To prepare vegetables and other foodstuffs and beverages as directed by Head Chef/Chef in charge.
- To wash dishes and kitchen utensils. To fill, operate and empty the dishwasher as required
- To ensure that waste is disposed of in the correct and safe manner as detailed by the Head Chef.
- To assist with the serving of food as required.
- To assist in ensuring that the kitchen and food storage areas are left clean and tidy.
- To perform all tasks within laid down Hygiene Rules and Regulations.
- Any other duties as reasonably expected.
In line with Health and Safety Policy the job holder is expected to;
- Take reasonable care of his/her own health, safety and welfare and that of other people who may be affected by his/her actions or omissions.
- To comply with health and safety law and Health and safety Policies and Procedures.
- Not to misuse or interfere with, intentionally or recklessly, anything provided in the interests of safety.
The job holder is also expected to
- Act in an honest, responsible and respectful manner to others.
- Be responsible for their own professional conduct.
- Comply everywhere and in all circumstances with the laws and regulations connected with their activities.
- Comply with our obligations to our key stakeholders.
- To attend mandatory training as required
Trevaylor Manor has an enviable reputation for the quality of care it provides for people with failing mental health and dementia. Set in a tranquil valley with views towards St Michael’s Mount, the home is surrounded by its own woodlands and stunning sub tropical gardens.