Swallowcourt are seeking dedicated and committed Support Workers across our Specialist Homes. With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are seeking staff who are looking for more than the run-of-the-mill 9-5 job, and have a passion and commitment to making a difference every day for those for whom we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter (subject to policy)
- 70p an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day.
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period.
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers
Station Villa has been extensively developed to provide a choice of accommodation for people with different abilities and care needs. In addition to the bedrooms in the main house, there are three flats and five semi independent chalets with their own front doors and residents are actively encouraged to take part in the running of their home.