- Presenting as a smart, professional and welcoming presence to all who come into the home;
- Meet and greet all visitors to the home
- Assist with arranging visit to the home
- Handling all telephone calls, emails and letters in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Handling of enquires, send out promotional materials as requested, follow up on enquiries, arrange visits to the home, show around potential referrals
- Production of written material to be displayed in the home such as planned activities, newsletters etc
- Point of contact for all enquiries, residents and relatives
- Support with events running in the home and in conjunction with the community.
- Daily post – distributed as appropriate
- Ensure archiving is managed effectively
- Preparing (only where appropriate) and collating annual stock take information for Head Office.
- Any other duties as reasonably expected
In line with Health and Safety Policy the job holder is expected to:
- Take reasonable care of his/her own health, safety and welfare and that of other people who may be affected by his/her actions or omissions.
- To comply with health and safety law and Health and safety Policies and Procedures.
- Not to misuse or interfere with, intentionally or recklessly, anything provided in the interests of safety.
The job holder is also expected to:
- Act in an honest, responsible and respectful manner to others.
- Be responsible for their own professional conduct.
- Comply everywhere and in all circumstances with the laws and regulations connected with their activities.
- Comply with our obligations to our key stakeholders.
- To attend all mandatory training as required.
Trevaylor Manor has an enviable reputation for the quality of care it provides for people with failing mental health and dementia. Set in a tranquil valley with views towards St Michael’s Mount, the home is surrounded by its own woodlands and stunning sub tropical gardens.