Working as part of the Home Management team and Swallowcourt’s Leadership team, you will have responsibility for ensuring the business functions across the Home run efficiently and effectively with particular emphasis on Customer Service, HR and Finance.
This role will open up the opportunity for a career path in Management and unless you already hold a relevant qualification we will support you through a Level 3 Leadership & Management qualification.
- Dealing with enquiries from prospective clients
- Ensure resident records are maintained accurately.
- Administering resident money in accordance with company policy, including the issuing of monthly statements.
- Administering the petty cash for the home in accordance with company policy.
- Where necessary undertake any banking (e.g. paying in and withdrawing resident monies, paying in cheques for fees and cashing petty cash cheques).
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, supporting Ancillary Heads of Department with budget awareness, budget management and stock control.
- Support the Home Manager with any debt queries as they arise.
- Preparing the payroll information for all staff in the home.
- Support with the preparation of the weekly rota, at least 6 weeks in advance, for final amendments and sign off by the Management of the home.
- Support with the management of the Annual Leave requests in the home, providing weekly and monthly summaries of usage for the Manager to allocate any unused AL when appropriate.
- Assisting the Management of the home in filling vacant shifts.
- Any other duties as reasonably expected.
Cross Keys is an excellent home offering outstanding care facilities and a range of accommodation options for people with different needs and abilities.