Rates of Pay – £11.00 – £19.50 per hour
Other benefits include:
- Overtime paid at time and a half (subject to policy)
- 50p an hour night enhancement
- £1.50 an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Accredited training programmes
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers (ability to claim this back through expenses with proof of purchase)
Full Time and Part Time Hours available.
Swallowcourt are seeking dedicated and committed Support Workers across our Specialist Homes. With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are seeking staff who are looking for more than the 9-5, and have a passion and commitment to making a difference every day for those we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
Breage House is a spacious home, specifically developed to provide care for people with high dependency or complex needs. The home has large communal areas, a multi-sensory room, lifts and ensuite bedrooms. Outside the gardens are mature with a wild flower area and quiet places to sit and relax.