Rates of Pay – £11.00 – £19.50 per hour
Other benefits include:
- Overtime paid at time and a half (subject to policy)
- 50p an hour night enhancement
- £1.50 an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Accredited training programmes
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers (ability to claim this back through expenses with proof of purchase)
Full Time and Part Time Hours available.
Swallowcourt are seeking dedicated and committed Support Workers across
our Specialist Homes. With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are
seeking staff who are looking for more than the 9-5, and have a passion and
commitment to making a difference every day for those we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams
and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our
Contact us directly to discuss the shifts times available in the Homes – shift
times for short notice pick-ups can be flexible on start and end times.
Station Villa has been extensively developed to provide a choice of accommodation for people with different abilities and care needs. In addition to the bedrooms in the main house, there are three flats and five semi independent chalets with their own front doors and residents are actively encouraged to take part in the running of their home.