Rates of Pay – £11.00 – £19.50 per hour
Other benefits include:
- Overtime paid at time and a half (subject to policy)
- 50p an hour night enhancement
- £1.50 an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Accredited training programmes
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers (ability to claim this back through expenses with proof of purchase)
Full Time and Part Time Hours available.
We are seeking dedicated and committed carers across our Elder Care Homes.
With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are seeking staff who are
looking for more than a dull 9-5 soulless job, individuals who can work as part
of our close knit team and bring a passion and commitment to making a
difference every day for those for whom we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams
and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our
Contact us directly to discuss the shifts times available in the Homes – shift
times for short notice pick-ups can be flexible on start and end times.
The Poldhu has a warm, welcoming and relaxing environment, with a vibrant community of residents, relatives, staff and friends. Set in 10 acres of grounds overlooking Poldhu Cove on the Lizard in Cornwall, the home has spacious lounges, a beautiful dining room and comfortably decorated bedrooms, with sea views.