Rates of Pay – £11.00 – £19.50 per hour
Other benefits include:
- Overtime paid at time and a half (subject to policy)
- 50p an hour night enhancement
- £1.50 an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day + New Years Day
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Accredited training programmes
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers (ability to claim this back through expenses with proof of purchase)
Full Time and Part Time Hours available.
We are seeking dedicated and committed carers across our Elder Care Homes. With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are seeking staff who are looking for more than a dull 9-5 soulless job, individuals who can work as part of our close knit team and bring a passion and commitment to making a difference every day for those for whom we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
Trevaylor Manor has an enviable reputation for the quality of care it provides for people with failing mental health and dementia. Set in a tranquil valley with views towards St Michael’s Mount, the home is surrounded by its own woodlands and stunning sub tropical gardens.