- Presenting as a smart, professional and welcoming presence to all who come into the home;
- Meet and greet all visitors to the home
- Assist with arranging visit to the home
- Handling all telephone calls, emails and letters in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Handling of enquires, send out promotional materials as requested, follow up on enquiries, arrange visits to the home, show around potential referrals
- Production of written material to be displayed in the home such as planned activities, newsletters etc
- Point of contact for all enquiries, residents and relatives
- Support with events running in the home and in conjunction with the community.
Trevaylor Manor has an enviable reputation for the quality of care it provides for people with failing mental health and dementia. Set in a tranquil valley with views towards St Michael’s Mount, the home is surrounded by its own woodlands and stunning sub tropical gardens.